12. Polygenes and Polygenic Mutation
| You are visitor number
|| since 17 October 1995
Recent New References on Estimating Polygenic mutation rates
- Deng and Fu. 1998. On the three methods for estimating deleterious
genomic mutation parameters. Genet. Res 71: 223-236.
- Drake, Charlesworth, Charlesworth, and Crow. 1998. Rates of
spontaneous mutation. Genetics 148: 1667-1686.
- Eyre-Walker and Keightley. 1999. High deleterious mutation rates in
hominids. Nature 397: 344-347.
- Fernandez and Lopez-Fanjul. 1996. Spontaneous mutation variances and covariances for fitness-related traits in Drosophila melanogaster.
Genetics 143: 829-837
- Fry, Keightley, Heinsohn, and Nuzhdin. 1999. A new, lower estimates of the rate of mildly deleterious mutation in Drosophila melanogaster. PNAS 96: 574-579.
- Garcia-Dorado. 1997. The rate and effects distribution of viability mutation in Drosophila: minimum distance estimation. Evolution 51: 1130-1139.
- Keightley. 1996. Nature of deleterious mutational load in Drosophila.
Genetics 144: 1993-1999.
- Keightley. 1998. Genetic basis of response to 50 generations of selection
on body weight in inbred mice. Genetics 148: 1931-1939.
- Keightley. 1998. Inference of genome-wide mutation rates and distribution of mutation effects for fitness traits: a simulation study. Genetics 150: 1283-1293.
- Keightley and Caballero. 1997. Genomic mutation rate for lifetime reproductive output and lifespan in Caenorhabditis elegans. PNAS 94: 3822-3827.
- Keightley, Caballero and Garcia-Dorado. 1998. Population genetics: surviving under mutation pressure. Current Biology 8: R235-237.
- Kondrashov. 1995. Contamination of the genome by very slightly deleterious mutations: why have we not died 100 times over? J. Theor. Biol. 175: 583--594.
- Kondrashov. 1995. Measuring spontaneous deleterious mutation process. Genetica 102/3: 183-197.
- Lynch et al. 1999. Perspective: Spontaneous deleterious mutation. 53: 1-19.
- Vassilieva and Lynch. 1999. The rate of spontaneous mutation for life-history traits in Caenorhabditis elegans. Genetics 151: 119-129.
[ Volume One ] -
[ Volume Two ] -
[ What's new ] -
Created 9 May 1995, last updated 19 August 1999
Bruce Walsh. email@example.com .